Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 103

Thread: Fantasy Football

  1. #91
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football

    Could be better, could be worse.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #92
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football

    My team is ok nothing great I'll get a few wins this year....

    I'm solid at RB though.....
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #93
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football

    Looks like its bad news for UTVols2 on week 1. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #94
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football

    Are you the constipated fellow
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #95
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football

    No, Im just relieved Im playing you week one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #96
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football

    Well I'm week at WR but I have a strong back core.....

    Anyone want Fank Gore or Laurence Maroney???

    I need a solid WR though
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #97
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football

    4-0 right here!!!

  8. #98
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football

    I'll catch you eventually.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  9. #99
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football

    You will get yours come week 8. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  10. #100
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Fantasy Football

    It figures I would get you the week I had 4 on byes and Marion Barber ran into a brick wall. Oh well that is the way it goes, sitting 3-1 right now.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •